Tuesday, April 16, 2024

"Placeholder Entry" - What the heck?

Last year I didn't do a very good job keeping up this blog, despite my best intentions.  I had undertaken several exciting new endeavors, was living life to the fullest, and really wanted to write about it all.  But I kept running out of time to write vs. time to actually do things!

Because I wanted the entries to be in chronological order and somewhat contemporaneous with the actual events I was describing, and Blogger does not let you assign a date for an entry but simply uses the date on which you first publish it, I started making what I called "Placeholder Entries", intending to come back and write them later.  

Unfortunately, I never came back around to flesh out several of those entries, so they are still lurking out there, empty of actual content.

I'm going to leave them there and hope I can get back to writing them at some point, and meanwhile I am going to do my best to keep up writing about at least *some* of the more significant events and thoughts I have on an ongoing basis.  

I'm still very busy, and will still prioritize doing things over writing about them, but at least now there is an explanation in place.   🙂

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home