Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Citizen Soldier

Wednesday 19 December
2130

I think this is cool. I just saw it yesterday - it's a music video of a song by the band 3 Doors Down that is a tribute to the National Guard. It seems that the Guard is using it in their recruiting campaign, and I can see why:

Citizen Soldier

Watching it almost made me want to quit the Army Reserve and go back to the National Guard! But I won't - too many incompatibilities between the personnel management systems. I already made the transition back and forth once, and I wouldn't want to go through that headache again!



But it's a nice video, and made me feel good that a popular young band would display this kind of patriotic sentiment.

Music: 3 Doors Down - Citizen Soldier
Mood: Happy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home